Why should you care about essential oils
Perhaps you have heard about essential oils, but you are not sure exactly what they are. Nonetheless, what lots of people know about essential oils is that it is often used in aromatherapy. Undeniably, that is right. The application of essential oils in aromatherapy has turned out to be a preferred choice for many individuals looking to unwind and enhance their well-being. Aromatherapy is the only therapy that uses the sense of smell.
Essential oils are extracted from plants such as trees, flowers, and aromatic herbs. The oil is applied to facilitate the healing of psychological and bodily conditions. The delightful aromas from the essential oils are proven to elevate spirits, balance moods and even produce an intimate aura. They are purely natural and do not carry any manmade chemical. Whenever you hold a product that is made with natural and organic essential oils, you can be confident of holding nature's pure essence.
You can enjoy the benefits of essential oils through several ways, but the best-known practices include topical application, dietary consumption, and aromatic diffusion. When applied in aromatherapy, essentials are inhaled and go through the body system via the nasal pathways. Signals are sent to the brain and alter the feelings by affecting the limbic system, which further regulates the major functions of the body system. In massage therapy, oils are blended with an emulsifier and subsequently rubbed into the skin. Just about every essential oil has a unique chemical structure which influences its color, fragrance and healing properties.
5 Reasons Why You Should Care About Essential Oils
1. Essential oils are antiviral, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, antiseptic and anti-infectious. They can fight against infectious disease by wiping out viruses, bacteria, and some other pathogens. Certain oils are proven to kill all of tested bacteria and viruses.
2. They can act upon both your body and your mind. Their scents can be stimulating, calming and sedating. Breathing in the aromas is incredibly powerful. Your limbic system has aromatic stimuli that contribute to the discharge of neurotransmitters, which includes pain-reducing encephalin, pleasure-producing endorphins, stimulating noradrenaline and relaxing serotonin.
3. They have the ability to penetrate your cell membranes being that they are lipid-soluble. Essential oils affect each and every cell of the body within twenty minutes after which they are metabolized just like other nutrients.
4. Essentials purify the atmosphere by getting rid of unpleasant smells from animals, bacteria, mold, cooking and other sources.
5. Essential oils can be administered in a couple of ways, either through a therapeutic procedure, aromatherapy or topically and can be ingested in some cases. When used topically and inhaled, essentials are absorbed instantly into your skin cells. Oils utilized aromatically don’t need to pass through your digestive system, and therefore they work immediately within the body.
At Sense Sation, our bath bombs are made with Organic essential oils because we realize their impact on the mind, body and soul. Their marvelous scents will help to uplift your mood - plus your skin will feel as smooth as silk. That’s how lovely and amazing they are ;)
Let us have your thoughts by commenting below, and feel free to share this article with your loved ones. Help us spread the love!